Problem in variant array

Naveen Verma ernaveenverma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 05:02:30 PDT 2007

Hi All,

Today in my last mail. I describe a problem with the array of struct with
variant. I have made a very small client server program in which client
program  call a function in server program which returns an array of
variant. I have attached both the client and server program. To check this
first run TestVariant then TestClient. In this TestClient crash with the
error "unknown type".

I am still try to find what this error is coming, as per my understanding it
is something related with array of variant. It would be great if anyone
already know this issue and could help me to know what is wrong.

Thanks in advance.

-Regards
Naveen