commits list hosed, please be sure all commits are reviewed

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Thu Jun 7 09:39:06 PDT 2007

Hi,

dbus-commits kicked me off and won't allow resubscription, due to
various bugs in the fd.org mailman setup. I can't get anyone to look at it.

Anyway, please be extra-careful to post a copy of exactly what you
commit either here or in bugzilla, and be sure patches are approved in
their final form.

I'll be quick to revert changes I didn't see on here, since without the
commits list I can't really keep track of them.