win32 patch dbus_watch_get_handle patch

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sun Jun 17 05:32:50 PDT 2007

Havoc Pennington schrieb:

> I did do DBusConnection get_unix_fd()/get_socket(), and the docs I
> wrote for those pretty much explain how DBusWatch should work as well,
> so the patch we're talking about is to just copy that.
>
> If you do the one-line #ifdef I suggested above to make
> dbus-mainloop.c work I can live with it for now. Given that #ifdef,
> there should not be anything hard about doing DBusWatch as I've
> described.
Append is a first patch, which completes DBusWatch as far as I can see.
The win32 implementation of dbus_watch_get_socket() could not be located
in dbus-sysdeps-win.c because the DBusStruct is located in dbus-watch.c,
which I have moved into a dbus-watch-private.h header

Ralf

<cid:part1.05000103.03050508 at freenet.de>