[patch] add a trivial xml parser for the setuid addon

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 05:14:37 PDT 2007

This patch adds a trivially small (i.e. nothing clever, no selinux, no
policy, no included files, nothing remotely risky) xml config file
parser. It also introduces config-parser-common.{h|h} files to abstract
out the common element definitions and conversion code. If this is okay,
then I'll migrate config-parser.c to use the config-parser-common.c
definitions, and then we get little duplication between the trivial and
the proper parser.

Not using the config-parser.c file in the setuid addon means we can drop
a metric _TON_ of dependencies, making the addon much smaller and much
easier to audit.

Please review.

Richard.