win32 dbus-thread related patch

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 14:44:04 PDT 2007

Hi,

Ralf Habacker wrote:
> on windows the following patch is required because dbus_threads_init
> (&fake_functions) isn't available.  How to proceed ?

I don't understand - the fake_functions variable and dbus_threads_init()
implementation are both in dbus-threads.c with nothing platform-specific
about them that I see.

dbus_threads_init is called from dbus-sysdeps-thread-win.c so it must
work on windows, and fake_functions are a bunch of functions that don't
even do anything, so should not be unix-specific.