DBus development libraries not found

LIN QIU nlv19665 at natlab.research.philips.com
Thu Jun 28 05:01:03 PDT 2007

no, it doesn't work. I have done the export.

When I install dbus1.0.2, it set its path automatically
to /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig, here pkgconfig is a directory, with only
one file dbus-1.pc inside, which of the content:

prefix=/usr/local
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include
system_bus_default_address=unix:path=/usr/local/var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket
sysconfdir=/usr/local/etc
session_bus_services_dir=/usr/local/share/dbus-1/services

Name: dbus
Version: 1.0.2
Libs: -L${libdir} -ldbus-1
Cflags: -I${includedir}/dbus-1.0 -I${libdir}/dbus-1.0/include

when I am going to install dbus-glib-0.73,it automatically check
for /usr/bin/pkg-config, here pkg-config is a binary file, apparent an
old version of dbus. and error occurs:

checking for DBUS... Requested 'dbus-1 >= 0.93' but version of dbus is
0.22
configure: error: DBus development libraries not found

I think the problem is I can not find the new pkg-config binary file
generated after I installed dbus-1.02 and make the configure of  dbus-
glib-0.73 point to it.

LIN