How to test system bus

Kelvin Xu kyoxu at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 01:45:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

The command works on a normal Linux computer. But when i run it on ARM
target board, it returns the following:
Failed to open connection to system message bus: Failed to connect to socket
/usr/local/var/run/dbus
/system_bus_socket: Connection refused

I still have no clue on what could have caused this, been stuck on this for
weeks.

Regards,
Kelvin