winDBus authentication stage

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 07:22:23 PDT 2007

Ralf Habacker wrote:
> How to implement this patch ?  It is a platform independent file and
> need platform depending directory settings

I don't mind #ifdef much in the unit tests, as long as the test is
really platform-specific and not just failing on one platform when it
should not. Though in this case I think you could simplify it by
re-ordering the items, so:

  DBUS_DATADIR"/dbus-1/services,
#ifdef DBUS_UNIX
  /testusr/
  /testlocal/
  /testhome
#endif
  NULL

btw it would be a nice change to add DBUS_UNIX which right now could be
done as:
#ifndef DBUS_WIN
#define DBUS_UNIX 1
#endif

Using #ifdef DBUS_UNIX is clearer and probably more accurate in many
cases than #ifndef DBUS_WIN. The "n" is hard to see.