DBUS Issues on ARM

Shilpa Sheoran sheoran.shilpa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:50:43 PDT 2007

Looks like HAVE_POSIX_GETPWNAM_R is defined and getpwuid_r() is being
called instead of  getpwuid.

config.h contains this flag
#define HAVE_POSIX_GETPWNAM_R 1

For now I set it to 0 in the config .h and some test apps are working.
Is this something that can be  Undef during configure ?

Thanks.
Shilpa