Performance of DBUS with multiple nodes

Jacques Guillou jacques.guillou at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 06:46:27 PDT 2007

Thanks for your answer.
If the daemon doesn't keep any introspection data, I guess that also means
it doesn't check  message signatures against the corresponding introspection
data, right ?
So you can call a method with "wrong" parameter types without being rejected
by the daemon (probably the service itself will fail somehow) ?
But if you try to extract an integer from a message which actually contains
a string, you will get an error, probably by the binding and not by the
daemon ?
So the daemon doesn't perform any check on the content of the messages, does
it ?

Jacques