Annotation type for an asyncronous method using dbus qt3 binding

Gökçen Eraslan gokcen at pardus.org.tr
Mon Nov 5 06:33:08 PST 2007

Hi,

I am writing policykit-kde which is KDE counterpart of PolicyKit-gnome. I use
this[1] qt3 binding of dbus, but i couldn't find out what i should write as
annotation type of my asyncronous method in xml description file.

PolicyKit-gnome application uses this for a similar method:
<annotation name="org.freedesktop.DBus.GLib.Async" value=""/>

Since name attribute includes "GLib" i couldn't be sure about using this. Is
this the suitable one for the binding i use and method i wrote, or what else
i can use as an annotation type of my asyncronous method?

Cheers.

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/dbus-qt4-qt3backport/

--
Gökçen Eraslan