where I can see examples of implementation "Delayed Replies" in Qt.

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Thu Nov 8 04:45:42 PST 2007

Em Thursday 08 November 2007 10:54:47 Vitaly V. Ch escreveu:
> I want to use it instead of threads in caller.

The Qt examples have no example of that feature. But I am not sure what you
want. For me, "delayed replies" means the callee (i.e., the application
receiving the call, the server) delays its sending of the reply until a later
point in time. Is that what you mean?

If so, I can point you to this page which contains it:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Porting_to_D-Bus#DCOP_Transactions

Skip the DCOP-related portion of it.

PS: please write your request in the body of the message, not in the Subject.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358