ERROR

Aashish Raina aashish_raina at persistent.co.in
Mon Oct 8 02:53:37 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aashish Raina" <aashish_raina at persistent.co.in>
To: <dbus at lists.freedesktop.org>
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 2:55 PM
Subject: ERROR

> Hi All
>         While compiling my application .I get the following error.The
> connection pointer is also NULL.That means my application ais not able to
> establish a conncetion with session bus...Why is it happening
>
> org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed:::: Failed to execute
> dbus-launch to autolaunch D-Bus session

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.