ERROR

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Oct 8 03:23:05 PDT 2007

Aashish Raina wrote:
>Hi All
>         While compiling my application .I get the following error.The
>connection pointer is also NULL.That means my application ais not able
> to establish a conncetion with session bus...Why is it happening
>
>org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed:::: Failed to execute
>dbus-launch to autolaunch D-Bus session

Less than a month ago I posted the attached message, with several
indications on how to help us help you.

You are still not following them. Please read the email again as well as
the "How to Ask Questions the Smart Way" page. Then post again with the
required information.

We cannot help you unless we understand your problem. And none of us is
going to try very hard to understand you, since you don't have a good
track record. It's up to you to make it VERY easy to understand you.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358