appologies

Aashish Raina aashish_raina at persistent.co.in
Wed Oct 10 21:24:04 PDT 2007

Mr Andreas
                   I have understood fully what you were trying to say.Once
again thanks for giving some time to me.

 #include<stdio.h>
#include<dbus/dbus.h>
int main()
{
  DBusError error;
  DBusConnection *conn;
  dbus_error_init (&error);
  conn = dbus_bus_get (DBUS_BUS_SESSION, &error);
  if (dbus_error_is_set(&error))
    {
      fprintf (stderr, "%s:::: %s\n",
               error.name, error.message);

      printf("succesful %p ",conn );
      return 1;
    }
  return 1;
}

This code on executing 1:    dosen't establish a connection with the
bus.Connection pointer is null.
                                    2:    Error Message is :
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: Failed to execute dbus-launch
to autolaunch D-Bus session

                                    3:   One thing  i understand that this
dbus-launch is a toll to start the bus. The bus is created on my system .
                                     4:  then i did dbus-launch on the
shell.It printed this message ::

        Failed to start message bus: Failed to open
"/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/dbus_contexts": No such file or directory

        EOF in dbus-launch reading address from bus daemon

                                    5:  i went into this directory and
figured out that i dont have this file dbus_contexts on my system....

                  Can you please guide me from here.

Aashish Raina

DISCLAIMER