dbus-managed (C#) - server authentication available?

Alp Toker alp at atoker.com
Sat Oct 13 09:20:49 PDT 2007

Enric Jaen wrote:
> Hi, I have been looking to the source code of
> dbus-managed (C#) and it seems that authentication is
> only supported at the client side. Could please
> someone confirm this?

That is right. The subset of people who are using managed D-Bus as a bus
daemon or peer to peer daemon are doing so in environments where they
have another layer of security (ssh) or are using it in a secure
environment (on a LAN).

However, I am interested in adding better server-side support, including
authentication support. Depends on demand from users.