Nano-X with dbus?

Trilok Soni soni.trilok at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:51:13 PDT 2007

Hi,

We are planning to use Nano-X to develop the GUI application, and this
main application will invoke the other applications as input selected
by user through say TV remote or touchscreen input and it will call
the resp. app, e.g. camera capture, playback, logger, io control.

We also want to have one layer of application management software
in-between the main GUI app and other apps mentioned above to handle
inter-process communication. I was thinking of using dbus, instead of
developing that management software layer to handle just IPC, but is
it feasible to use dbus with Nano-X? Anybody used it before OR will it
bring lot of dependencies?

--
--Trilok Soni