Detectin mainloop integration

Sebastian Dröge slomo at circular-chaos.org
Mon Oct 29 07:36:29 PDT 2007

Am Freitag, den 26.10.2007, 18:56 +0200 schrieb Sebastian Dröge:
> Am Freitag, den 26.10.2007, 11:54 -0400 schrieb Havoc Pennington:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sebastian Dröge wrote:
> > > If one puts it around SUBDIRS make dist won't go into that directory
> > > unless glib support was enabled at configure time and files could get
> > > missing from the tarball.
> >
> > Isn't this what DIST_SUBDIRS does? (not looking at automake manual right
> > now)
>
> Ah, good to know. I'll use that then, thanks :)

Ok, here's the patch with your suggestions...
Changelog entry will of course be added once it's ready ;)

Also attached is a patch to dbus-glib, only problem is that now
dbus_g_bus_get() for example "leaks" the main context integration,
i.e. it integrates once but doesn't unintegrate once the DBusGConnection
goes away... would've been nice if DBusGConnection is a GObject where
one could do this in the finalize/dispose vfuncs :)
Apart from that this should work without any problems for old code,
stuff should be converted to the new library though to prevent leaking
the connection(s)...

Bye