DBus connect problems during dbus_g_bus_get

Steve Kreyer steve.kreyer at web.de
Mon Sep 10 06:48:46 PDT 2007

Hi Thiago,

I wonder because theres a dbus deamon already running when I try to
execute the application:
  $ ps aux
    1 root     init
  918 root     /sbin/klogd
  957 root     /usr/sbin/sshd
  961 root     /tmp/gtk_fb/bin/dbus-daemon --system

Can it be that the autolauncher uses the pid file to decide whether it
should start the daemon or not?
My pid file is located in  /tmp/gtk_fb/var/run/dbus/pid, so its not
located in the standard system /var/run path.

Dbus is configured with the prefix to /tmp/gtk_fb. So everything should
be fine, shouldn't it?

Thanks,
Steve