Thread safety

keith preston keithpre at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:52:04 PDT 2007

I've run into a few problems described on this thread.
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/2007-July/008144.html

The solution I use is a custom build of dbus without the locks dropping on
that specific funciton.   It seems to work, because when it calls out of
dbus code in that function it only call the glib add timeout routine

Keith Preston