How can i use DBusWatch struct

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed Sep 19 03:51:32 PDT 2007

On Wednesday 19 September 2007 12:15:04 Aashish Raina wrote:
> Sir
>     I am new to Dbus,I am using red hat 4.Do i need to intall that dbus
> release on the home page or some more things as i want to use Application i
> C.

First of all, please read some guidelines on how to behave on mailing lists.
You're being extremely rude:

1) you're posting again and again to bring attention to your email. We're not
being paid to help you, so repeating won't make us want to help you more --
in fact, it'll make us want to help you *less*

2) you're hijacking threads. Don't use the Reply feature in your email client
unless you are replying to the message.

3) your messages do not contain enough information. You should at the very
least provide information on what pages you've read, what *exactly* you tried
to do and what the results were.

4) use a spellchecker.

5) get rid of this disclaimer:
> DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the
> use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not
> the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy,
> print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this
> this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability
> for virus infected mails.

Those are useless. Your emails are archived and publicised, so anyone can read
them, not only the "intended recipient". Unless, of course, the intended
recipient is "anyone alive or yet to be born, anywhere in the world". I don't
care if it's company policy -- you can get a free account in gmail, yahoo or
hotmail that doesn't send such stuff.

This is a very good read:

I highly recommend it.

When you've read that and when you've posted a reasonable message explaining
what your problem is, we will help you.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358