Problem connecting DBus java and c-windbus

Frank Benoit benoit at tionex.de
Thu Sep 20 16:15:34 PDT 2007

Havoc Pennington schrieb:
> Let's be very clear, btw, that dbus is not finished on Windows and is
> known not to be finished. You should not try to use it on Windows
> unless you're prepared to help address this kind of issue.
>
> Havoc

Havoc

thanks to make that clear.
Sadly, i don't think i have the knowledge to help here as a windbus
developer.
I just want to use DBus as an IPC to act as a language bridge between
Java and D. A private DBus instance, not as system/session bus.
Authentification is not important for me at the moment. Probably there
is an easy way to make a temporary dummy authentification, that just
makes it possible to use the windbus and java-dbus together, as far as
windbus is complete. Or did i miss the point entirely?

Frank