Any beginner information on dbus-c++?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:47:23 PST 2008

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:21 PM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm currently trying to figure out how i can make a simple DBus
> program with the c++ wrapper.
> I have no previous dbus experience or anythiong dbus related.
>
> using the c api from dbus is not an option for me.
>
> What i try to do (just as a begin) is reading out just some message
> from dbus (lets say the currently played song in Rhythmbox or just any
> app that sends something to dbus).
> i just can't find any examples of how to use the c++ wrapper and read
> a dbus message...
>
> I hope anyone can help me with this.
>
> Thanx,
> Mark

Just to adjust the part about "i just can't find any examples"..
http://gitorious.org/projects/dbus-cplusplus/repos/mainline/trees/master/examples

There are a few examples there but they don't tell me much without
proper documentation.
I hope there is a sample online somewhere (in c++!) that explains
every step so that the code makes sense to me.