integration question for helps.

kevin Chen kevin.chen at inmotiontechnology.com
Fri Dec 5 17:16:44 PST 2008

Hello,

I have done with a program, it is using select() for the main loop to
handle all the fds and timeout events.
Originally we were using socket for the IPC, now we decide to change to
Dbus-glib.

got 2 questions confusing me.

1. when integrating with dbus-glib, I need to either use dbus-glib main
loop or my original main loop,
does somebody happen to know how and give me some suggestions?

2. I have quite a few of events need to handled periodically, how to do
it in dbus-glib?
    just  call    g_timeout_add(1000, (GSourceFunc)callback, NULL) and
glib will handle the time elapsing, is it right?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin