ANNOUNCE: dbus-python 0.83.0
simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 10:01:21 PDT 2008
dbus-python 0.83.0, the "are we nearly there yet?" release.
git: git://git.freedesktop.org/dbus/dbus-python.git commit 81d0dcd
* Add bindings for DBusServer (thanks to Mathias Hasselmann, Huang Peng;
fd.o #14322, #15514).
* Omit the service's traceback from certain D-Bus errors: specifically, those
that were probably deliberately raised as part of an API. Subclasses
of DBusException that indicate programmer error can turn the traceback
back on if it seems likely to be useful.
* Don't emit spurious Error messages if libdbus gives object-path handlers
a message that isn't a method call (most likely because of binding to a
locally emitted signal, as in fd.o #14199).
* Make multiple filters added by Connection.add_message_filter work
(fd.o #15547, thanks to Huang Peng).
* Make the API docs build correctly when out-of-tree
* Require dbus 1.0 so we can get rid of DBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 155 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/attachments/20080723/8630125a/attachment.pgp
More information about the dbus