Issues while using DBUS over TCP

remya soman remyasomancs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 00:08:19 PDT 2008

Hi,

We avoided the HTTP based mechanisms because we need to have a minimal HTTP
server.

What we understood from the available documentation and  your mails is

   1. There is option for Anonymous mode of operation in DBUS library.
   2. The dbus-daemon does not support anonymous mode as of now.
   3. We may need to write a custom DBUS server and which internally sets
   the authentication as anonymous.

Could you please confirm our understanding is correct?

Also is there any server implementation which we could refer for that?

Regards,

Remya