d-bus vs other interprocess communication system

Adriano Pallavicino adrianopallavicino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 07:18:35 PDT 2008

Hi, i am Adriano ad i come from Italy. I have a question about d-bus and how
many resources utilize. Of course is the best way to share data to and from
processes, less code to write, so less possibility to introduce a bug. But,
how many resources cost it? If i have an arm11 500MHz with 64Mb of ddr ram
there isn't a problem, but if i have a small system with small ram? Is better
to use a shared/mapped memory? where is the border line that can help me in
the choice of one system or another? Thank you very much

Adriano