dbus-java and windbus

Matthew Johnson dbus at matthew.ath.cx
Tue Jun 10 07:29:13 PDT 2008

> What do the mumble devs say - I mean - they should know if it works for them or not.
> Afaik nobody used the java bindings on windows before but I an be wrong.

I (the author of them) have, but only talking to themselves. At the time
the windows port of the reference implementation wasn't working and
there was no standard about how the authentication should work on
windows (what is the uid? where is the home directory? etc).

I have still not seen such things. If anyone knows how windbus does it,
please tell me and I'll happily fix dbus-java to use the same scheme!

Matt

--
www.matthew.ath.cx
D-Bus Java