Configuring and building dbus-glib for cross-compile

Soh Kam Yung sohkamyung at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 18:12:48 PDT 2008

Rob,

Thanks for the reply.

I also just managed to find what is happening (the missing libraries)
by looking through the configure script.  I realised that I should be
providing the same results as pkg-config to the configure script to
get things working.

The build is *almost* done now.  What I would like to know is how to
tell configure not to run the tests which will, obviously, fail in a
cross-platform environment.

BTW, the website you provided for OpenEmbedded is gone (taken over by
a 'domain provider').  According to Google, the website is now
(http://oe.linuxtogo.org/) but I'm having trouble connecting to it at
the moment.

Regards,
Kam-Yung