Bus proxy destroyed

Cosimo Cecchi anarki at lilik.it
Mon Jun 23 03:46:30 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am new to DBus, and I am trying to use it for my Summer of Code
project.
I have setup a helper executable daemon that gets the name on the bus,
and then creates an instance of an object, which is successfully
registered on the bus. Then, when I remotely call a method of that
object, the bus proxy gets destroyed, and no results are returned.
I am sure I am doing something wrong, but can't figure out what.
If you want to take a look at the code, you can browse the git
repository of the project here [1]. The DBus parts are in src/mm-dbus-*
and in test/clients/test-dbus-*

Thanks!

[1] http://repo.or.cz/w/mmediamanager.git

--