Connection from java to gnome keyring through dbus, is that possible?

hannehomuth hannehomuth1 at gmx.de
Sun Jun 29 03:42:36 PDT 2008

Hey Everyone,

thank you for reading this message. I have to write an application which
adds and changes entrys into an LDAP Server. We would like to use the gnome
keyring to authenficate into our programm. And now the question? IS it
possible to connect to gnome keyring from some java code with dbus. And if
it is possible, it would be nice if you could send me a link to an how to or
tutorial. I've searched 3 hours in the internet but didn't find anything
which pleased me well. And furthermore Sorry about my bad english, i hope
you will understand me.