How to become an official D-BUS binding?

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Mar 11 12:39:09 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-11 at 20:05 +0100, @4u wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as maybe some of you know, I released a really basic D-BUS binding for
> client-side features written in PHP. Now I'm wondering what needs to be
> done / added to become some kind of "official third party" implementation?

We don't really have "official" bindings since that would mean we
guarantee them in some way.  How complete are your bindings?  Please
feel free to add it to the bottom of the bindings wiki page at
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/DBusBindings but make sure you
represent the level of completeness in your description paragraph.

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=dbus/dbus-test.git;a=summary