connection flush from python

Thomas Delaet thomas at delaet.org
Wed May 14 06:59:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm writing a python program that does not use the event loop.

Based on what I found, it should be possible to send a signal in such
a program when calling the dbus_connection_flush() method from the
dbus-glib library. How can I do this from python? Appearantly, this
was possible in an old (2003) version of the python bindings, but has
been removed ...

A small test shows that my python program sends the signal on the bus
without event loop, but I guess this will not always be true if the
bus is busy and my program already exited, so I want to be sure and
call the dbus_connection_flush function.

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards
--
Thomas