Problem using Dbus on native czech OS

Petitfourg Sébastien keb.scred at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 30 03:06:54 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm working with an application using DBus and it works on any windows OS but no in czech OS.
In fact, there is a path used and send to dbus. This one is composed of severals
special characters with accents in czech OS and this occurs an error when calling the invoke_method() function.
I would like to support this OS but I don't know how could i resolve the problem.
Is there a solution in order to dbus accepts special character or not?
If not,now I could find another way in the application side.

Thanks you in advance

Sébastien