how to cross compile dbus-1.2.3 without X11

Lionel Landwerlin lionel.landwerlin at openwide.fr
Mon Oct 27 17:18:50 PDT 2008

Le lundi 27 octobre 2008 à 17:13 -0700, Wendy Lai a écrit :
> I am trying to cross compile dbus-1.2.3 on a PPC platform without x11
> libraries. It appeared that --without-x is not a configure option
> anymore with this version of dbus. Does anyone know if i can use dbus
> without X11? If yes, how should i compile it?
>
> Thanks,
> Weiwen

Maybe you should try to edit configure.in, and then replace this:

## for now enable_x11 just tracks have_x11,
## there's no --enable-x11
if test x$no_x = xyes ; then
   have_x11=no
   enable_x11=no
else
   have_x11=yes
   enable_x11=yes
fi

by this :

have_x11=no
enable_x11=no

Then run :

$ aclocal ; autoconf ; autoheader ; automake

Regards,

--
Lione Landwerlin

O p e n W i d e                    14, rue Gaillon 75002 Paris