Disconnected in DBusConnection.getConnection

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Tue Sep 16 12:43:34 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Janne Kario <janne.kario at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not trying to call Hello. Hello call occurs when I try to
> initialize DBusConnection (dbus-java handles the dbus protocol
> handshake internally). The handshake fails with Disconnected signal.

Unfortunately I don't know dbus-java enough to read that trace very
well.   However, it does look to me like you're getting disconnected
very early in the conversation.  That leads me to suspect a bug in
either dbus-java or JamVM.

Matthew?

Also could you answer my earlier question: Do you know if for example
dbus-java works with JamVM on x86?