Infinite loop in dbus

KHOA NGUYEN qa_tridang at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 08:10:05 PDT 2008

Hello,

I have a strange problem in using D-Bus. My application has several send and receive signal processes. But sometimes, one process, after receiving a signal, becomes blocked with a error message in infinite loop (more one million (?) error lines per minute):

end_struct
type unknown not a basic type....type unknown not a basic type

And I cannot find any trace in my program to debug it.
Do you have an idea for this severe problem ?
Thank you and bests regards

Vydaman

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!