dbus Digest, Vol 45, Issue 7

Afzal Nadirshah Afzal_Nadirshah at mindtree.com
Wed Apr 8 03:11:16 PDT 2009

Hi,
       I was able to resolve this . I ran an strace and found that "dbus-launch" was not able to open a file "/etc/ld.so.cache". The board did not have this file and I copied the same from my Linux host. I do not know if this is the right approach. But the error is no longer there and I am able to launch a dbus-daemon.

       Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Afzal Nadirshah

Message: 2