D-Bus C++ dbusxx-xml2cpp compiler

Andreas Volz lists at brachttal.net
Sat Apr 25 23:40:58 PDT 2009

Am Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:33:50 -0400 schrieb Schmottlach, Glenn:

> Hi Markus -
>
> If I recall this bug was fixed in the "unofficial" variant:
>
> git clone git://gitorious.org/dbus-cplusplus/mainline.git
>
> Also, there exists another branch here that doesn't exhibit this bug
> either:
>
> git://zub.lamer.la/dbus-c++-async.git
>
> As you can see the D-Bus C++ binding has more or less forked into
> three branches. The "official" branch (as stated in the D-Bus
> bindings page) is probably the oldest and suffering the most from
> bit-rot.

I'm not sure if it's fixed int the gitorious branch. Please try it and
report on the Dbus-C++ list. I won't fix any generator bugs in the
official version.

I try to merge all library changes back to the official library. But
the generator has changed to much. My next step is to harmonize the
generator.

regards
Andreas