linked list of stuct on dbus

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Apr 27 06:24:11 PDT 2009

marta rodolfi wrote:
>Hi!!
>
> I want to send  a linked list of struct on d-bus, but I don't know how
> to do that.
>Do you know I can do that or when I can find some examples about that??

D-Bus doesn't care if your set is a linked list, a vector, a pointer
array, etc. All it cares is that you have a homogeneous container.

In that case, just send a D-Bus array of the type that describes your
structure.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358