[announce] dbus4win

Ole André Vadla Ravnås oleavr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:00:30 PDT 2009

Hi!

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Marc Mutz <marc at kdab.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to announce that we at KDAB are working on 'dbus4win', which we like
> to think of as a re-unification of the freedesktop.org GIT tree and the
> windbus.sf.net SVN tree. To this end, we already spent some time to graft the
> SVN tree onto the git tree (windbus-svn branch).
> (snip)

Awesome! I've also been doing some hacking on top of D-Bus trunk to
get it running on Windows, although it's been about 5 weeks since I
started on it and I still haven't had time to finish it up. I've
pushed my changes to:

git://people.freedesktop.org/~oleavr/dbus

It's a work in progress and I'm planning on fixing up the commits a
bit and do some rebasing once I find some time to hack on it again,
but just thought I'd let you know in case some bits could be useful
and avoid duplication of efforts.

Cheers,
Ole André