Optimization problem when sending image data

Sander Jansen s.jansen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:26:42 PDT 2009

It seems you are correct. I actually had two mistakes:

1) the bool being passed wasn't a 32 bit int. Fixing this one  didn't
change the fact that in 02 and 03 optimized behaved different than the
01 optimized.

2) passing true with has_alpha  seems to make it work at any
optimization level. Ofcourse now I'm not sure what has_alpha means,
since we already pass the number of channels as well. The spec isn't
very clear about it...

Since just fixing 1) doesn't make it work the same across all
optimizations levels, I'm still wondering what else could be wrong

Cheers,

Sander

--
"And any fool knows a dog needs a home