dbus-monitor --system,which is the "hibernate" signal?

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Aug 31 01:47:43 PDT 2009

Em Segunda-feira 31 Agosto 2009, às 05:48:23, Luna Luan escreveu:
> Hello everyone
>
> i just want to know,which is the "hibernate" signal
>
> i used the "dbus-monitor --system" to listen to the system signals
> then i made the system hibernate or suspend
>
> i got a log file which contains some signals like IdleHintChanged,
> SystemIdleHintChanged, NameOwnerChanged, StateChanged, PropertiesChanged
>
> i'd like to know which signals is related to the system's hibernate event?
> IdleHintChanged? SystemIdleHintChanged? NameOwnerChanged? or others...

Hi Luna

I think you need to direct your question to the HAL developers. This list is
about D-Bus, which is just the communication channel.

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358

Qt Developer Days 2009 | Registration Now Open!
Munich, Germany: Oct 12 - 14     San Francisco, California: Nov 2 - 4
      http://qt.nokia.com/qtdevdays2009