[Patch] increase dbus_verbose readability

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Thu Dec 17 08:09:12 PST 2009

Ralf Habacker schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Are there any helpfull suggestions for this feature ?
> patch updated - the previous patch contains an unrelated part - sorry
> for confusion.
I just compiled dbus with the patch on linux and got the following error:

dbus-internals.h:86:8: error: __VA_ARGS__ can only appear in the
expansion of a C99 variadic macro

which comes from the following line trying to detect variable args support
#ifdef __VA_ARGS__

Does anyone have an idea how to detect otherwise if the compiler
supports variable argument replacement in macros or can we assume that
any compiler support this ?

Ralf