Anonymous auth method is broken

Havoc Pennington hp at pobox.com
Sun Feb 1 07:53:44 PST 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 4:55 AM, Peter Würtz <wuertz at uni-mainz.de> wrote:
> How about some really minimalistic anonymous-dbus-server example for
> people to work with? I don't really know much about this dbus low-level
> stuff.. but is this going to work like this (code appended)? Where is
> the "dbus_server_run(DbusServer* server)" method I'm missing?

Here is the example I added ANONYMOUS to support:
http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/local-export-daemon/trunk/

dbus_server_run() is your main loop; libdbus does not provide a main
loop. You have to use one from GLib, Qt, etc. or roll your own.
dbus-glib has glue to connect libdbus to the glib main loop and qdbus
has similar for Qt.