dbus services files

Réda FENJIRO redafenjiro at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 18 01:09:51 PST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to use dbus and the application I made did not find the the dbus connection:
Error: The name com.test.appli was not provided by any .service files

So I tried to use the .xml files generated during the compilation of my application. But when I am using it, I have the following error
"Failed to start message bus: Unknown element <node> at root of configuration file."

I checked that dbus was compiled with libexpat and that libexpat is currently on my FS. Does somebody know if I should recompiled dbus with another lib or if I need to add another lib on my file system ?

Thanks
Regards
Reda