Got "segmentation fault " while trying to run dbus-daemon

Edison_lin-林俊翰 edison_lin at gemtek.com.tw
Mon May 18 06:52:16 PDT 2009

Thanks for your help, the attached is the result after applying strace.
Is it possible to be a library linkage problem ? Because even if I remove
all content in the main(), the process still receives SIGSEGV.

p.s. hello.strace is just a simple program which only prints a string for
comparison pusrpose.
Appreciate,
Edison Lin