Can we increase dbus speed(data transfer speed)

Nirav Rabara Nirav.Rabara at Matrixtelesol.com
Wed Nov 25 06:04:15 PST 2009

Hi,

Currently I am facing a problem with dbus performance in my project.

I am communication two application using dbus. E.g. one application will
send string data to second application and second application (GUI) would
show that string data.

I am using 200Mhz ARM9 processor, I have seen some times due to many no. of
messages, data lost and GUI gets hangs until the dbus message queue gets
empty.

Is there any way to increase the data transfer speed of dbus??

Your suggestion would be a great help for me

Thanks & Regards,

Nirav