Merging the dbus4win code upstream

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Oct 21 12:45:46 PDT 2009

Hi,

I spent some hours cherry-picking most of the commits from the
dbus4win-noncetcp branch of the dbus4win git repository to the master
branch of my local clone of the upstream dbus repository. (Manually
editing when necessary to make the commits apply.) It now builds on
Windows (using MinGW from MSYS, using autogen.sh and make), but I
obviously still need to make sure that it also works. Once I am
reasonably confident in it, what could/should be done to get it
upstream? (My local git repository is not accessible from the
outside.)

To see the commits, check http://tml.pp.fi/dbus-dbus4win-merge.diff .

--tml