dbus-monitor and control-c (again)

Lennart Poettering mzqohf at 0pointer.de
Thu Sep 17 11:41:22 PDT 2009

On Thu, 17.09.09 13:58, Randell Jesup (rjesup at wgate.com) wrote:

> Perhaps already fixed in CVS/git/etc: dbus-monitor and control-c

[..]

> Overall suggestion: ditch the ^C handler and add fflush() to
> print_message_profile().  Alternate: change timeout to 500 or 1000, and
> add fflush() to print_message_profile().

My last patchset (that still didn't get merged) includes a much nicer
fix for this:

http://git.0pointer.de/?p=dbus.git;a=commitdiff;h=7cbf7f8272acd68bb9314c6ddcfda1d5c8b24842

Would be nice if someone could have a look at all those patches queued
up and merge them!

It's been more than I month now that I posted them!

Lennart

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net